• All tours must be pre-booked.
• A non refundable deposit is required to secure a tour.
• Full payment is required before the tour commences.
• Payment can be made by cash, cheque or money transfer.
• Passengers are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for pre-departure briefing and for the donning of weatherproof clothing and life jackets.
• All tours will depart promptly; late comers can not be accommodated.
• All tours are operated subject to weather conditions.
• In the event of cancellation due to weather conditions a full refund will be given.
• Passengers with back problems or who are pregnant should not participate.
• Children must be over 10 years old and accompanied by an adult. This is for safety and is a legal requirement.
• Children aged 10 – 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times.
• Weather proof clothing is supplied and recommended.
• Warm clothing is recommended as sea conditions can change rapidly.
• Third party liability insurance is provided
• C-Breeze is licensed by the Department of Communications, Marine & Natural Resources.