Frequently asked Questions........
Do I need to book in advance?
Yes, we recommend to book as far in advance as possible. Weekends are particularly busy & sometimes our boats are booked by private groups well in advance.
Can I book online?
Yes, you can book our scheduled tours online & receive a confirmation immediately. Groups or private tours need to be booked by email or by phone.
Where do tours depart from?
Schedules tours depart from Hugh Coveney Pier, Crosshaven or Kennedy Pier, Cobh. Private or groups tours can be collected from Cork City, Passage, Monkstown, Aghada, Cobh, Crosshaven, East Ferry or Kinsale.
What should I bring?
A good coat, hat & gloves on cooler days. A cap, sunglasses & sun cream on warm sunny days. A bottle of water & your camera. Always bring an extra layer. It will be cooler than you expect on the water.
Can I bring a bag.
Space is limited onboard so please only bring small bags and keep personal items to the bare minimum.
Will I see dolphins?
Although we regularly see seals & dolphins wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
Will the trip be cancelled if the weather is bad?
If sea conditions are rough or heavy rain expected we may cancel a tour. We will offer a refund or reschedule your trip if possible.
Will I get sea sick?
Due to the type of fast open boats we use for our trips it's very rare anyone will suffer from sea sickness.
Will i get wet?
Our aim is to keep our passengers as dry as possible. However, sea spray & showers are sometimes a part of the experience depending on sea/weather conditions.
Can kids participate?
Yes, children are very welcome but we can only carry passengers 8 years & over as part of our licencing regulations.
Can I cancel my tour?
Scheduled tours cancelled 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund. Tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure will not be refunded.
Terms & Conditions
• All tours must be pre-booked. Advance booking of at least a couple of days is recommended.
• A non refundable deposit is required to secure a group or private booking.
• Full payment is required before the tour commences.
• Payment can be made by credit card (in advance) cash, cheque or money transfer.
• Passengers are required to arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.
• Your skipper will give pre-departure briefing & explain the donning of weatherproof clothing and life jackets.
• All tours will depart promptly; late comes cannot be accommodated.
• All tours are operated subject to weather and sea conditions.
• In the event of cancellation due to weather/sea conditions a full refund will be given.
• Tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure will not be refunded.
• Passengers with back problems or who are pregnant should not participate.
• Children must be over 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. This is for safety and is a legal requirement.
• Children aged 8 – 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Life jackets must be worn at all times.
• Weather proof clothing is supplied and recommended.
• Warm clothing is recommended as sea conditions can change rapidly.
• Third party liability insurance is provided
• C-Breeze & C-Scape are licensed by the Department of Communications, Marine & Natural Resources.